The Virginia Coalition for Open Government will hold its annual conference in Fredericksburg on Nov. 12.
It’s a day full of workshops and panels on topics related to open government in Virginia.
This year’s topics include:
- Data collection, body cams and privacy
- The 2015 Virginia elections and what they mean for open government in the Commonwealth
- Databases: Not just a Virginia Supreme Court problem
- “Private” emails and texts: Not just a Hillary Clinton problem
- Getting schooled on access: getting information from public universities isn’t as easy as A-B-C
For more details, and registration information, go here.
Our chapter is a sponsor of this conference and we encourage our members to attend.